Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Going to dive in to Cyberpunk 2077 now 2.1 is released couldn't get on with it in the years gone since release, heard it has improved drastically... feels like the time is right to play, and want something to play over the Christmas period! :)

Soldato
Going to dive in to Cyberpunk 2077 now 2.1 is released couldn't get on with it in the years gone since release, heard it has improved drastically... feels like the time is right to play, and want something to play over the Christmas period! :)

Playing a replay myself, get the phantom liberty DLC as well, it integrates with the main game/story, so well worth it. The DLC even adds another possible ending to the main story, which i'm currently on the path to do.

Last edited:
Soldato
just made a start on the trails of cold steel series, currently about 5 hours in on Trails of Cold Steel 1 on PS4, there is a hell of a lot of talking in it, but so far the gameplay is pretty nice. have 2 on PS4 also and then 3/4/zero and reverie on Switch so that will likely take me to at least easter next year

Soldato
Finished Dead Island 2 - really enjoyed it, and managed about 50 hours, with a mixture of the main story and side missions. Got some side missions to mop up - but a worthy entry into the zombie games... Miles better than the **** Dying Light 2

Soldato
Started NFS Unbound at the weekend on Gamepass. It's about as average as you can get so obviously perfect as a gamepass title. Looks ok, plays ok, very little incentive to go very deep into it which is just as well as I only have $3,000 in my account after winning my first race easily and the only next available race for me has a $4,000 entry fee. Good time to uninstall it.

Associate
Started playing Zelda BotW this week (late to the party, I know) and it's a fantastic game. Past the first four shrines and now starting to open up more of the map. Game is really starting to open up a lot more now after the initial learning curve.

Associate
Just started horizon forbidden west. (Again) dropped it after an hour when it came out.

Gotta say, the visuals are something else.
Yeah, I think it's still probably the best looking PS5 game but it never quite hooked me like Zero Dawn did. Took me 3 attempts to actually properly commit and finish the story - although it's still really good, it just doesn't have that same wow/shock factor as Zero Dawn did.

Soldato
I managed to Platinum forbidden west stunning looking game but just not a patch on the original which is one of my favourite games.

I‘m currently trudging through Alan Wake 2 it’s not a bad game but its not great either not sure I will finish it tbh.

Associate
I managed to Platinum forbidden west stunning looking game but just not a patch on the original which is one of my favourite games.
Agreed. I got the platinum a few weeks after it was released. Visually, it's a step up on the original but the gameplay/combat took a step back. Just too many overlapping weapon types and melee remains an afterthought.

Last edited:
Soldato
Playing some GTAV and it holds up surprisingly well, I guess HDR does a fair share of the magic as nightime just pops.

Also slogging through the rest of Ghost of Tsushima and cleaning up the last two trophies for the Płat in RE4 and then Separate Ways time, just need to buy a few weapons and finish Standard S+ Rank. Might do it with Pinstripe outfit + Chicago Sweeper for fun as I've done the hardest stuff already:p

EDIT: Forbidden West I tried to finish three times I think, beautiful visuals but it's all over the place in certain aspects and some story bits and villains are comical. I much preferred the first game in terms of story focus and combat but I'll try to finish it one day, I'm not that far off.

Last edited:
Associate
Just finished ac origins and superliminal.
Going to start fallout 4 next.
I did play this a few years back but rdr2 came out and I jumped on that and just never went back.
Fingers crossed my save is still in the cloud.

Soldato
Still playing horizon forbidden west. This game is so immensely large. Like, every camp I go to they throw three more side quests at me lol. Not to mention the map is gargantuan.

Loving it though.

Edit.

just fought the tide ripper. Holy ****, it was like what I would imagine fighting Nessie in hand to hand combat would be like! Epic

Last edited:
Soldato
Platted RE4 yesterday, so apart from Separate Ways, I'm left with GoT and finishing up Returnal before Tekken 8 lands.

Might wrap up Armored Core as well.

Soldato
Got The Crew: Motorfest for Christmas, absolutely brilliant! playing that most waking hours I have spare lol

Genuinely whilst it is on offer for £25/30 i cannot recommend it enough!

Also been playing

- Forza Motorsport
- F1 '23
- Tekken 7
- Mario Wonder
- Overcooked / Tools up COOP with the lady wife.

Back
Top Bottom