Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Gone back to try and finish RDR2 after binging Yellowstone and feeling like I want to do some rootin tootin. At the old house in Saint Denis. Man I just wish I loved it like I did the first which I completed everything except for the online stuff.
Really struggling, its so slow and clunky and very dark. I've done no legendary animal hunting, no fishing or other side quests and very little exploration. I'll get through it but its a real chore.

Ive completed it and then attempted to to clear other side stuff on replays, but like you said its so slow and clunky, I would have put so many more hours into it if Rockstar had released a 60fps patch.

Soldato
Recently have been playing Cod MW3 Multiplayer…

I thought to get my monies worth I’ll play the Campaign as they are usually only short, my god.. I’ve only had a couple of games of Warzone as it’s not my thing but they have so far turned it into an offline Warzone practically.

Not sure if I’ll be able to see this through to the end.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just finished Cyberpunk 2077, absolutely fantastic experience overall, after the big 2.1 update it felt like the right time to get stuck in and was hooked after a few hours, the whole city is vibrant and full of things to do, I did a good chunk of NCPD, gigs etc but ended up just concentrating on the main story. The characters were very believable, have to say CDPR made a masterpiece here. Really intrigued to try another story line after doing the Nomad life path. Was very overwhelming at times with all the upgrades, mods and cyber implants though.

Going to dive in next to Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth :D

Caporegime
Did start Resident Evil 2 but decided I wanted to go from the beginning. RE1 is now just so horrendous to play after the new RE engine remakes and VII and VIII. I wonder if Capcom have any plans to go and do RE1 in the RE engine... they've not said anything about what they're working on next.

Associate
Me and my wife are going to start playing locally co-op games like It Takes Two, Overcooked and Moving Out.

I’m not sure if it’s a good move or not :D
It Takes Two is great! Played that with my wife and we both really enjoyed it.

Overcooked genuinely would have broken us up if we didn't stop playing...

Associate
Currently finishing off Mario Wonder, lovely game but the "Final Final Test Badge Marathon" can do one lol

Mario RPG is next on the list if i ever finish that level :)

Associate
Just finished Jusant on Xbox.

Playing Mario RPG but slow going. About to start Far Cry 6 on Xbox.

Played Mario Wonder just before Christmas, I did eventually complete that final level but next level frustrating!

Soldato
Still on Cyberpunk + PL, it just keeps going and I'm still loving it.

Also started Evil West the other week with a friend on co-op, it's not bad but not as good as I had hoped or heard and visually it's a pretty ropey, last-gen looking game. The ideal PS+ title but I'd have been disappointed if I'd bought it. Also find it baffling that it's clearly been designed with co-op in mind (for the most part at least) yet you both play as the same character while your sidekick is relegated to cutscenes.

Associate
Demon souls, I know I’m a bit late to the party with that one but have been struggling to get into gaming recently. Don’t know why but it’s just really clicked with me.

I’d tried Elden Ring (and was blown away by the world) but it overloaded me with just how hard it was, maybe I’ll go back to it after ‘training’ with DS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom