Gobsmacked about the Philips Fidelio X1

Associate
32~64 ohm

Thx for the reply,
I tried them at that and seemed a tad quite, so i tried them at the next setting up, then tried at the high gain setting which was 64-300 ohms which sounds to me a lot better.

I hope i will not damage my headphones at that setting

The settings are btw:

IEM:or for 16-32 ohms headsets
Normal gain or for <64 ohms headsets
High Gain or for 64-300 ohms headsets(this is the one i have it sat at)
Extra high gain or for 300-600 ohms headsets

Soldato
The X2 has an impedance of 35 ohms so you should really be using the 32~64 setting and turning the volume up.

I use the 64~300 setting for my Sennheiser HD650s which have an impedance of 300 ohms and only need to turn the volume to around 35% to get loud, so that doesn't leave much adjustment room for a 35ohm headphone.

Associate
The X2 has an impedance of 35 ohms so you should really be using the 32~64 setting and turning the volume up.

I use the 64~300 setting for my Sennheiser HD650s which have an impedance of 300 ohms and only need to turn the volume to around 35% to get loud, so that doesn't leave much adjustment room for a 35ohm headphone.

I tried as you sugested but. i have to have the volume at max both in windows and the program i am using to listen to music .also the asus spujnd card app, whereas if i use the normal setting i use. i only have to goa third of the way volume wise, does this make sense ? lol perhaps i like my music to loud

Back
Top Bottom