Godzilla x Kong - the New Empire (2024)

Associate
Really disappointed that Godzilla went from semi-believable, mostly grounded flick (as much a Kaiju movie can be) in the 1st 2 movies, to full on sci-fi flying spaceships in Godzilla vs Kong.

Soldato
I’m in! Love Godzilla! Despite the fact that the last GvD films was underwhelming because of pointless hooman characters.
While I agree there was a lot of fluff around the human story in the last 2 movies, a movie of monsters hitting each other soon gets boring without some kind of human element.

Soldato
While I agree there was a lot of fluff around the human story in the last 2 movies, a movie of monsters hitting each other soon gets boring without some kind of human element.
I'd agree for the first two Godzilla films. However Godzilla v Kong was just a mess for almost every human element as I recall. The lame podcaster, along with 11 from Stranger Things - total waste of space for which I hit fast forward. Dr. Mark Russell and that Serizawa kid were wasted opportunities however - it would have been nice to get some actual development for the latter given who his father was.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks like a ******* WWE tag team match at the end, do we get Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler calling the action? BAH GAWD KING! GODZILLA JUST BROKE THE ZOMBIE MONKEY IN HALF AND IS WHIPPING HIM LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think once was enough for these 2 sharing the screen. Not exactly sure what's up with Zilla and his pink light show either... :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom