Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Associate
handmedown2.gif

"The bottom Nexus bezel is so big because it's a recycled design that used to house a fingerprint reader."
https://plus.google.com/+RonAmadeo/posts/EGjKs6rDZNU

Soldato
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...fCXNtArsqu3_qLK5puw/w506-h930/handmedown2.gif
"The bottom Nexus bezel is so big because it's a recycled design that used to house a fingerprint reader."
https://plus.google.com/+RonAmadeo/posts/EGjKs6rDZNU
I thought about the A9 when I saw the same "leaked" photos....

Guess HTC have plenty going spare, may as well use them for something :rolleyes:

Hopefully the released Nexus' will look better and i'm gonna wait to decide whether to go back to a Nexus or not.

Soldato
will be very lame if they just removed the fingerprint reader from the bezel and didnt shrink it. Unless the bigger phone is the identical casing with the screen filling more of that bezel.

Associate
Looks good. If it's in the region of £300 for the smaller handset then I will be snapping it up on day one. It's what I'm waiting for.

My current N5, seems to have resolved it self of it's random powering off issues. Uber strange.
To be honest, it's really not likely to be a very good phone. Also, some apps look appalling on the smaller devices.

Associate
Another A9 based comparison, If it is indeed similar sized to the A9 then its similar sized to the Nexus 5X and thus not actually that smaller considering its got a .2" smaller screen.
DhCNi3q.jpg

Obviously people could be way off with these mock ups in terms of dimensions.

Another image showing back, AP was pretty much spot on with their renders.
T566hes.jpg

Soldato
That's just a list of stuff that everyone's reported, such as MKBHD in his recent video.

You'd better come up with something exclusive or no one's going to believe you. :p

Meh, I dont mind what people on the internet think of me tbh :p

I liked the phone, I had my hands on it for about 60 seconds. Quite like my friend and he quite likes his job so not going to take photos of it etc

Soldato

I liked the phone, I had my hands on it for about 60 seconds. Quite like my friend and he quite likes his job so not going to take photos of it etc

I know what you mean, I did some contracting work for Microsoft years and years ago. They had some xbox 360 consoles there months before launch. It was killing me not to take a photo but just not worth it.

Soldato

Did he say when it would be released? Month would do, don't need specific date :D

Man of Honour
Great camera and battery life are all I want.

By Nexus 5 (not 5x) is on its last legs and I need a replacement soon so I hope this is good.

Back
Top Bottom