Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Man of Honour
I'm not sure how we've ended up in a position where our only attacking threat is a 19 year old who was a last minute panic buy...

Caporegime
I think Hodgson said something about not risking chronically uninjured players. Welbeck is complete gash anyway, I don't think he'll be near the squad and won't play for Arsenal much if he gets fit. Sturridge I think would need lets say 2 months completely uninjured playing consistent and playing well or I don't think he'll be picked. I honestly can't see how Vardy won't be picked unless he picks up an injury.

Soldato
Rooney has a "if fit I play" clause in his contract?
Honestly I think he must. I can't remember the last time he wasn't complete and utter gash.

I wonder if we can bully Leicester out of this? Thats the only way I see us winning

BTW - Congrats to Vardy. Fabulous achievement

Last edited:
Soldato
Utd have been generally shocking, Martial has done his best with limited service

Completely predictable goal from Leicester / Vardy - and young gets it completely wrong as well, well done to him /them but Utd shouldn't be conceding there at all

Utd may have had a lot of possession but have done nothing with it at all, and while the last gasp equalizer was a decent header, its just demoralizing seeing the team play this way and rely more on set-plays rather than open play to get a proper shot on goal

Soldato
I read somewhere that the Chinese (that's Chinks, FYI, MacMiniBoy) want to take Rooney to improve popularity over there. One of the few places that would stump up the case to tempt him?

Back
Top Bottom