Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Associate
United are abysmal, stopped watching at half time. I actually now prefer to watch Spurs, Arsenal and even Liverpool over United, utter dross, seems like we create one chance every two games. Really need a change in manager in summer if performances don't pick up.

Soldato
'Manchester United knew what they were getting when they employed Louis van Gaal, so there can be no complaints now' Ferdinand

Man of Honour
OP
Spurs: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweirald, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Mason, Dembele, Son, Eriksen, Kane

Subs: Worm, Trippier, Wimmer, Onomah, Carroll, Lamela, Njie

Chelsea: Begovic; Ivanovic (c), Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Pedro; Hazard

Subs: Amelia, Djilobodji, Baba Rahman, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Diego Costa

Soldato
McClaren is starting to sound like Carver.

That's the one thing he cannot get out of the players as well.

I truly despair, there is no direction or anything. Hopefully relegation will be such a huge financial hit to Cashley he'll have a heart attack and drop dead so we can start over again.

I'm realistic, I don't expect a top 4, I don't expect too 6, I just want a team who gives a **** and tries but we haven't even got that. How times have changed.

Caporegime
'Manchester United knew what they were getting when they employed Louis van Gaal, so there can be no complaints now' Ferdinand

The laughable thing is they are as bad as they ever have been in recent history but the league is so utterly gash it looks like he's getting results. An irrelevant dinosaur of no use to the premier league. Top 4 should keep him in a job and the rest of the league can rejoice. You can go on spending money to look average.

Soldato
Any Chelsea fans have anything to say on Costa this season? Watched the game today and a few others when they've been on bt and I'm drawing the conclusion he's just a useless waste. Of space. Similar to ballotelli, large parts of the game looks lazy and disinterested but occassionally comes up with a decent bit of skill / goal and thinks their own reputation keeps them in the team. Far from a team player.

Soldato
Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Milner, Can, Lallana, Ibe, Firmino, Benteke.

Substitutes: Bogdan, Toure, Randall, Henderson, Allen, Origi, Sturridge

Nice to see henderson back! even if he only gets little play time he has been a huge miss, Sturridge probably hurt himself in a warm u[ >.<

Soldato
Really really excited to see what Klopp can do with Hendo, on the face of it Hendo is the archetypal Klopp player - has Studge completed the 'x amount of training sessions' to get decent game yet ?

Back
Top Bottom