Hades

Associate
So I started this the other day and there were some doors with some icons above them, am I supposed to know what these mean/which ones am I supposed to open?

Last edited:
Caporegime
So I started this the other day and there were some doors with some icons above them, am I supposed to know what these mean/which ones am I supposed to open?

As you play more, you'll start to remember all these symbols and who they belong to, etc. But here's a quick guide.

Associate
As you play more, you'll start to remember all these symbols and who they belong to, etc. But here's a quick guide.

Sweet, thanks.

Had to order a controller because WASD felt very weird. I hate controllers but hopefully it will be a better experience.

Caporegime
Just discovered there’s an “easy” mode you can play on called God mode. I would have put this on a lot sooner. :D I just assumed when you died it would delete your save.

Soldato
With the sequal coming out I may have to return to the original game and finally finish it. I was having great fun with it, but then got to the point where I was reliably getting to the minotaur and Thesus and died to them four times, only once killing even one of them. I think I need to put some more thought into builds...

Soldato
Keep your distance from Theseus while you whittle down Asterius. And keep an eye out for the little targeting symbol that means he's about to spear you.
Also, you can carry on improving your stats with darkness so you're better each time you meet them - more hearts for instance. The game is designed for repetition - improving at each iteration.

Soldato
Keep your distance from Theseus while you whittle down Asterius. And keep an eye out for the little targeting symbol that means he's about to spear you.
Also, you can carry on improving your stats with darkness so you're better each time you meet them - more hearts for instance. The game is designed for repetition - improving at each iteration.

Yeah, I was into the "let's try it again" bit, but got a bit worn out on these guys. They both just seemed to have an obnoxious amount of HP (and there's two of them...), and missing a dodge would chunk most of my health. I think I was about 18-20 runs, so I guess I need to keep going and build my stats up.

Back
Top Bottom