Halo (TV Series)

Soldato
Looks great based on the trailer, is Paramount+ a streaming service. Starting to find that some things I am interested in are on services I do t have and have no intention of getting for one show

Caporegime
Looks great based on the trailer, is Paramount+ a streaming service. Starting to find that some things I am interested in are on services I do t have and have no intention of getting for one show

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/par...ltIr98K2FS8kuBqpSDzB-egS54mSymhs9XhqKmm2Fissl

Since it became the new CBS All Access, viewers have wondered if Paramount Plus is free and how long its free trial lasts. Paramount Plus launched in March 2021 as a streaming service for ViacomCBS programs such as Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight and Love Island USA.

The site, which replaced CBS All Access and has more than 8 million subscribers, is the exclusive streaming service for ViacomCBS networks such as CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and the Smithsonian channel. The service offers a library of more than 30,000 TV episodes and over 1,000 movies, as well as a live stream to CBS, so fans can watch CBS shows like Big Brother, Young Sheldon and Survivor in real time as new episodes air on TV.

Although it seems it wont be coming direct to the UK, they have done a deal with sky. Free if you subscribe to sky cinema.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/how-to-watch-paramount-plus/

Soldato
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/par...ltIr98K2FS8kuBqpSDzB-egS54mSymhs9XhqKmm2Fissl

Since it became the new CBS All Access, viewers have wondered if Paramount Plus is free and how long its free trial lasts. Paramount Plus launched in March 2021 as a streaming service for ViacomCBS programs such as Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight and Love Island USA.

The site, which replaced CBS All Access and has more than 8 million subscribers, is the exclusive streaming service for ViacomCBS networks such as CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and the Smithsonian channel. The service offers a library of more than 30,000 TV episodes and over 1,000 movies, as well as a live stream to CBS, so fans can watch CBS shows like Big Brother, Young Sheldon and Survivor in real time as new episodes air on TV.

Although it seems it wont be coming direct to the UK, they have done a deal with sky. Free if you subscribe to sky cinema.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/how-to-watch-paramount-plus/

Thanks for that, I don't have Sky and no intention of getting it so I'll have to miss out unfortunately

Soldato
Don't know much about the story or lore with Halo. Take it they are genetically enhanced soldiers. Reminds me of Space Marines lol

Surgically enhanced, trained from a young age and given better armour and equipment. They're not Space Marines (40K), which are on a different level of modification mentally, physically and in terms of equipment, but they're a step above any unmodified soldier and essentially you could see them as like a surgically souped up special forces unit, with better kit and longer term training.

Caporegime
They were also kidnapped from a young age from their parents, they're also very few in number, even more than Space Marines. There were 150 of the Spartan II's at the start and there are only about 10 left alive. The later generations are more numerous but were recruited instead of kidnapped and don't involve the genetic enhancements.

Caporegime
Looks decent, the multi part thing (fall of reach) they made a lot of years ago was ok, surprised it's taken this long for a series or a movie, though a movie was in the works 10+ years ago and never materialised.

Soldato
Yeah, District 9/Elysium was what ended up coming out of the original Halo movie project. Not sure quite what happened; but it fell apart; sounds like Studios/Publishers/Microsoft couldn't agree on things.
Shame as it had Neil Blomkamp and Peter Jackson attached, and both have done some great work. Had a lot of potential; but this sort of thing happens a lot in Hollywood.

I suppose the plus side is the 10 year delay has allowed CGI to become more better and cheaper; to the point it is now possible for this sort of thing to get made into a (high budget) TV production.

Back
Top Bottom