Halo (TV Series)

Man of Honour
Same I was wanting more cause it started getting good and it's already finished for the season?? I was not expecting
Infected
is that part of the lore/story or something shoe horned in for the show?

Based on The Flood, but seem to be going their own way with it compared to previous lore, etc.
One of the better bits of the show was the introduction of it, though overall I've found this season very meh despite a few high points, I'm surprised people rate it.

Damm it....

The series has left me wanting season 3 now ! Really really enjoyed it.

It has left me wanting more Halo, but not this frankly, despite some high points and some things well done and having a lot of the right ingredients I found the season overall very poor and surprised people rate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yeah, it wouldn't work on the TV at all, Otherwise, it would just be Ironman constantly kicking ass... Boring very quick.

Caporegime
The Mandalorian was criticised because he always kept his helmet on, to the point many claimed it wasn’t even Pedro Pascal under the helmet in some if not most scenes.

Soldato
Just binge watched the first 2 seasons whilst I've been ill in bed the last few days. I'm kind of enjoying it, i've got no issues with the visuals, the FX or the acting all very good but the plot just seems too hyper conspiratorial all the time. Also I've not played the HALO games not an FPS guy but Master Chief breaking ranks in the very first episode then at odds with the military command for the whole 2 seasons, then the ONI stuff. It felt too much.

The whole conspiracy plot feels like it's been really heavilly overused in TV the last few years and too often stuff ends up jumping the shark. I'm not suggesting that's happening here but it could have been done a bit more subtley.

Soldato
Just watched the last episode and they went cordyceps. Dunno why but I really dislike Halsey and her daughter. Proper idiots being an artficat of unknown origins into 'qurantined' lab where anyone can touch it.

What's worse, the first infected was not quarantined when she looked messed up and put into a normal jail cell lol. Who okayed this?

And what was up with the last scene, is that time jump with the chief?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just watched the last episode and they went cordyceps. Dunno why but I really dislike Halsey and her daughter. Proper idiots being an artficat of unknown origins into 'qurantined' lab where anyone can touch it.

What's worse, the first infected was not quarantined when she looked messed up into a normal jail cell lol. Who okayed this?

And what was up with the last scene, is that time jump with the chief?

Let it go. You have to muscle your way past the plot holes.

Caporegime
The Mandalorian was criticised because he always kept his helmet on, to the point many claimed it wasn’t even Pedro Pascal under the helmet in some if not most scenes.

He mostly done voice over for the latest season, other commitments that prevented him being on set.

Back
Top Bottom