Hookhanded Hamza guilty!!

Soldato
Spawn said:
Good i hope they lock the ugly bugger up for life, we dont need him spouting his crap off in the name of islam tbh.

:cool: :cool:

good news all round

now lets throw him out of the country instead of us having to pay for him to rot in prison over here.

or get a large sack fill it with stones put him in with them and see if they float!

Soldato
OP
gjrc said:
now lets throw him out of the country instead of us having to pay for him to rot in prison over here.

If i remember correctly, the Americans want to extradite him over allegations of hostage-taking in Yemen and supporting terrorism.

Associate
VIRII said:
How is he going to press the buttons?

I'm imagining the Dino from the begining of Toy Story 2, can just picture old Abu Screaming 'I can't jump and press fire at the same time!!!'

Permabanned
Sky News now: Undercover reporter who reported on Hook Hand described the extremist as being very similar in views and outlook to the right wing extremists of the BNP, anti gay, anti feminist, ant tax. Interesting interview

Soldato
Sleepy said:
BNP, anti gay, anti feminist, ant tax. Interesting interview

I'm sure but none of these groups or anybody who has "claimed" association with these groups have carried out suicide attacks on the UK have they!

While I don't blame 99% of Muslim's for these acts Hamza is in the other 1% IMHO.

HEADRAT

Permabanned
Sleepy said:
Sky News now: Undercover reporter who reported on Hook Hand described the extremist as being very similar in views and outlook to the right wing extremists of the BNP, anti gay, anti feminist, ant tax. Interesting interview

LOL - in another thread sara asked "how did the BNP get dragged into this".
Now we know ....

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Lock him away and throw away the key, the bugger should never see the light of day again. People like this have to learn.

Wise Guy
Permabanned
vonhelmet said:
I'm so glad he's being judged by people who are on a morally higher level than him. :rolleyes:
Personally, I'd have no sympathy for him if they stood the poisonous, obnoxious <bleep> up against the nearest wall and used him for rifle testing ..... but then we'd have stooped to his level. If we don't stick to our own laws, AND principles, under testing times, there's no point in having those principles.

He's been tried, and now he's been convicted he needs to be sentenced, and to serve that sentence for his crimes. Then, providing it's legal to agree to the extradition, let the US have him.

Wise Guy
Permabanned
vonhelmet said:
What's there for him to learn, if he's never coming out again?
The quote said people "like" him 'need to learn'. Maybe the lesson is for those like him.

EDIT - Damn - need to learn to type faster. :D

Soldato
OP
Wryel said:
I'm imagining the Dino from the begining of Toy Story 2, can just picture old Abu Screaming 'I can't jump and press fire at the same time!!!'

Separated at birth?

Dr Claw from Inspector Gadget

fozzybear-hamza.jpg

Abu Hamza

fozzybear-claw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom