Hookhanded Hamza guilty!!

Soldato
If Dons find this beyond taste, feel free to remove

hamzawipe6lg.jpg

Associate
The sentence is weak, but that was to be expected. Im more concerned about the after effects of the sentencing. The dude is near piety in the eyes of many many youths AND elders and thats just here in Birmingham. Ive worked with some lads in previous jobs, who would rise up in a heartbeat to rebuke anyone that said anything against him. Needless to say they didnt last long in their positions with their insular ways.

Just getting a bad feeling. Things are already pretty hot all over the UK with this cartoon business and from experience I know how much muslims, the young ones especially, love to fight and cause trouble.

Guess I can only sit back and watch as usual :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
A very poor sentence and he will be free in less than 5 years, not a great deterrent in my book and he will get 2 days remission for every day spent on remand.

Let's hope the US application for extradition is upheld.

Soldato
Von Smallhausen said:
A very poor sentence and he will be free in less than 5 years, not a great deterrent in my book and he will get 2 days remission for every day spent on remand.

Weak. :(

It's a complete joke. This guy's only intention was the destruction of our way of life, he encouraged and gave advice on murdering people who didn't share his beliefs. How can he be released within 5 years? :mad:

Permabanned
Sleepy said:
He's on remand and they have allready taken his hooks away. They also provide a nurse to wipe his ass after he takes a dump.

Why not fit a sponge on a stick to one of his stumps for his dumps?
Spongesticks were used in Roman times but horribly they were shared.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
VIRII said:
Why not fit a sponge on a stick to one of his stumps for his dumps?
Spongesticks were used in Roman times but horribly they were shared.

They used to have water flowing under their feet where they dipped the sponge etc.

Or put a sponge on the end of his hook, see if he falls for it and ends up with a nasty surprise.

Permabanned
Nix said:
They used to have water flowing under their feet where they dipped the sponge etc.

Can you imagine it ....
"hail Marcus have you finished with that spongestick yet?"
"Hang on Cornelius I had a bit of a dodgy hamster last night, another couple of wipes".

Yuk.

Back
Top Bottom