• Six to seven years

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Seven to eight years

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Older than eight years

Votes: 9 2.1%

• Total voters
Associate
Still trucking with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I want a better camera but buy phones outright and am still hurting from how much it cost.

My genius plan was to wait until a group of yearly cycling friends went from 14s to 15s and grab one of their 14s. But even they have slowed and stuck it out this cycle.

I'm keen to upgrade from Lightening so it may be a case of just bite the bullet and do Airpod Pro2 case/upgrade + 16 later this year.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still on the pixel 6 that I got from launch, can't find any need at all, really struggled the first year with the reception problems, but it's got better and better the more software they've released to the point I don't have any issues anymore. Pay outright for my phones too. As long as the phone runs YT, web browser, messaging services and I don't struggle to make calls, I am not spending needless money.

Soldato
I have had an iPhone 14 Pro since launch which was around September of 2022. I also got a Google Pixel 8 a couple of weeks ago to see how Android has evolved since I last used it on a Samsung Galaxy S III. I think I am going to sell it though and just stick with iOS.

Last edited:
Associate
Oneplus 8 here from 2020.

But probably need an upgrade soon.

I am just holding out hoping Sony will release another iteration of the Xperia Compact, miss those phones :(

Associate
Galaxy S9, which has slowly come to its end of life. Well for my needs anyway, will give to my partners dad next week. I've ordered the Pixel 8 Pro as its replacement.

Associate
S23 ULTRA, had planned to keep it for at least 3-4 years but it was stolen so that plan is out the window. Currently using an iphone 11. Hard to justify getting a new phone now, let alone the S24 ultra.

Soldato
Pixel 6, purchased in late 2022. I won't bother upgrading till this phone dies and then whatever the year old option is when it does. I refuse to spend more than 300 quid on phones these days.

Back
Top Bottom