How the great have fallen.

Soldato
OP
Crap to hear others are having the same issues.

Just an update on my situation....

I've spoken to Ben and Haylee at Ocuk who were helpful in chasing up my order and they finally got it dispatched today. Haylee also sorted out the price difference on some ram i bought as it dropped £30 since I placed the order so that's sorted.

edit: oh just checked and the case which I ordered, which has been in stock for 2 days is now showing as pre order. I’m guessing that’s me shafted.

My PSU showed pre order 3 days after I placed my order. I asked them to check to make sure I still have a unit allocated to my order but they didn't answer that but it shows on my dispatch email so fingers crossed.

Soldato
Crap to hear others are having the same issues.

Just an update on my situation....

I've spoken to Ben and Haylee at Ocuk who were helpful in chasing up my order and they finally got it dispatched today. Haylee also sorted out the price difference on some ram i bought as it dropped £30 since I placed the order so that's sorted.

My PSU showed pre order 3 days after I placed my order. I asked them to check to make sure I still have a unit allocated to my order but they didn't answer that but it shows on my dispatch email so fingers crossed.

I’d like to think that a company of this size and status has an ordering system in place that automatically allocates stock upon purchase, I mean it’s really simple. That said the shady practice of overselling an item that’s showing in stock has been seen elsewhere. OCUK has always been good to me, I’ve spent a lot of money here so remaining hopeful.

Glad you got your order sorted.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I’d like to think that a company of this size and status has an ordering system in place that automatically allocates stock upon purchase, I mean it’s really simple. That said the shady practice of overselling an item that’s showing in stock has been seen elsewhere. OCUK has always been good to me, I’ve spent a lot of money here so remaining hopeful.

Glad you got your order sorted.

Give them a nudge and don't take no for an answer. I just said if it's not dispatched by the end of the day (that would be 3 full working days from time of order) i would cancel it. 3 hours later i get a dispatch email.

Soldato
Spoke to a very helpful and polite advisor this morning called Oliver.

Informed me that my order had been dispatched and is in fact due for delivery today - then provided me my tracking number. Was also reassured that despite the stock status, my order was shipped complete.

The order status in "my account" was purely a technical error. Delighted.

Permabanned
All my bits turned up today. Thanks ocuk for eventually getting there but please take the complaints on board.

A week later. I hope you got compensated or at least didn’t pay for delivery.

Their wording needs to change otherwise there’s going to be more unhappy customers kick off about delivery.

Glad it was all sorted in the end though!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah but to be honest I just won't order anything important via ocuk now if it carries on like this.

Or atleast assume a one week delivery and anything earlier is a bonus.

Soldato
A week for delivery of in stock items, this day and age is laughable.
For me it's purely for planning if I know something is coming a certain day I can make sure someone is in.
When you have competitors actually don't next day delivery or in some cases same day, it's no excuse.

Soldato
I’ve had a couple orders be really slow for dispatch before. Ended up cancelling and going elsewhere. Just can’t rely on them.

Safe to assume that you’re not going to get free forum delivery on a Saturday from OcUK.

I do wonder if it’s better if you pay for next day instead of using the free forum option

Back
Top Bottom