Hungarian Grand Prix 2016, Budapest - Race 11/21

Associate
Another FIA over reaction to an issue caused by their own stupidity.

The fact they have removed the grass and extended the kerbs to double width in order to install detectors is just hilarious!

It will get to appoint that there is so many rules and regulations that we may as well have radio controlled cars driving round with no drivers.

I can see at some point someone setting up a rival series to F1 that it about racing and racing drivers with not as many rules so that you can fart in the racing car without having to check over radio the rules.

Soldato
I can see at some point someone setting up a rival series to F1 that it about racing and racing drivers with not as many rules so that you can fart in the racing car without having to check over radio the rules.

Virtually every other racing series that exists says hello.

Man of Honour
Unbelievable. I understand the appeal of Rosberg as he's obviously German but he clearly doesn't have the skill to back up being in the top team. Hopefully another team catches up to Mercedes next year and Rosberg drops points.

Soldato
Unbelievable. I understand the appeal of Rosberg as he's obviously German but he clearly doesn't have the skill to back up being in the top team. Hopefully another team catches up to Mercedes next year and Rosberg drops points.

3 pole positions and 5 wins this season and he doesn't have the skill to be in a top team?

Soldato
Shock at german team wanting to retain a german driver who is currently top of the championship....

I'm guessing that they know what they are getting with Rosberg so are just sticking with him. Plus with all of Hamilton's extra curricular activities they may be hedging their bets in case he decides to leave F1 to become a rapper after 2018? Who knows... :D However i don't think Rosberg would be where he is had the RB's and Ferrari's of the world been closer in performance to the merc. So from that point of view if the Mercedes isn't as dominant next year he may struggle to get the results he is now and Mercedes will need a better driver. Whereas the Hamiltons, Alonsos and Vettels of the world help to make up that car performance deficit.

Man of Honour
Hmm... 2 year deal for Rosberg and not the 3 year he was after... Interesting. Paging Wehrlein...

And Ted wins today! :D

Talking about Jolyon Palmer

"Up until this point, I'm afraid to say, his Renault has been about as reliable as a Russian anti-doping agency"

:eek: :D

Caporegime
It's not wasted for Mercedes though is it. They get a good German driver to go with their German logo, and despite all the acrimony between the drivers the team still functions well.

Pascal Wehrlien is German.

3 pole positions and 5 wins this season and he doesn't have the skill to be in a top team?

Half the drivers on the grid could have got those positions from being in that car during those races.

Check the places gained/lost for an indication of Rosbergs 'skill'. I'll give you a hint, its negative, very very negative.

Back
Top Bottom