Hungarian Grand Prix 2016, Budapest - Race 11/21

Soldato
Hmm... 2 year deal for Rosberg and not the 3 year he was after... Interesting. Paging Wehrlein...

And Ted wins today! :D

Talking about Jolyon Palmer

"Up until this point, I'm afraid to say, his Renault has been about as reliable as a Russian anti-doping agency"

:eek: :D

I guess we just need to see what Wehrleins deal is at Manor? If it ends in 2018 he's either replacing Ham or Ros. :cool:

Caporegime
I would seriously hope Wehrlien isn't stuck at Manor for a further 2 years.

He'd be better off going back to DTM or something if thats their plan.

Soldato
I would seriously hope Wehrlien isn't stuck at Manor for a further 2 years.

He'd be better off going back to DTM or something if thats their plan.

Do you think they could get him into Williams with the relationship they already have with them?

I agree though, 3 years in a manor would be a bit extreme.. :D

Soldato
Pascal Wehrlien is German.

Half the drivers on the grid could have got those positions from being in that car during those races.

Check the places gained/lost for an indication of Rosbergs 'skill'. I'll give you a hint, its negative, very very negative.

True, undoubtedly being prepared for a position, not ready yet.

And I would expect the best drivers in the world to perform well in the best car too. But it was said that he doesn't have the skill to be in a top team, when he clearly does.

Are these the stats you want me to use to identify the drivers that should have top seats, because I'm seeing a few issues? http://www.gp-hub.com/stats/f1-driver-with-the-most-places-gained-this-season/

Soldato
Doesn't look like it's letting up? I'd prefer to see a full wet quali, and not drying track. Could throw an interesting race!

Edit: I don't want rain tomorrow, unless the race has already kicked off. Otherwise we'll waste a good amount of time behind safety car. *giant rolleyes*

Caporegime
The hilarious thing is a number of cars spent the whole afternoon of the Silverstone test driving lots of laps on the full wets in weather far worse than we started the race in.

F1 cars can drive in the rain, the FIA just don't let them.

Back
Top Bottom