I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Soldato
ffs you think you've got problems :)

my dailr (ala the taxi) is a vectra diesel that is god awful and smells of wee and vomit whilst my wifes daily is our Cupra R which in comparison is a bloody nice motor, 280 bhp smells nice and i have the pleasure of paying for :) do i care not a jot, because i'm happy that shes happy and thats all that matters

now stop being a jealous tube before you drive her away :) in fact talk to her tell her how you fell she'll start gushing about you being all in touch with your feelings and opening up to her and your onto a winne r:)

Associate
Punch her on the ovaries, then in the jaw (just to show how MUCH you love her) then steal her car?

Or apologise and realise your life sucks and will never amount to anyone elses so there's no point being envious because that is fate.

Soldato
I'd say stealing it is a viable option here.

On a more serious note, WTF is wrong with you? If you're like that with your own dam girlfriend, god knows what your friends think of you.

Soldato
i think you should head down to town tomorrow, and buy her a lovely present and make it up to her. and forget about all this jealousy/envy crap. and get on with your lives! hell, you will get to drive the car anyway, so whats the problem. be happy for her.

Permabanned
With all being said, despite the fact you drive a piece of ****, for some reason she hangs on to you. So clearly the car means **** all compared to your companionship. Man up and apologise. Then have sweaty make up sex.

Soldato
OMFGG, when I thought GD couldn't get any worse!
You are jealous of your GF having bought an MG rover.
Get a ****ing grip man.

Please, hand over your GF to me, I'm less fail than you and trust me I fail hard.. ;)

Man the **** up

Back
Top Bottom