I just wanna shoot stuff!

Soldato
Probably a bit much RPG stuff but give Borderlands 2 a shot. Lots of shooting, some sniping too :D

Urgh. Given the Op, that's got to be the worst suggestion so far :p

Granted, I've only played BL1, but it was so, so boring. The interest seems to be all in the loot and the grind. The gunplay is pretty ordinary, it's an open world, and there seems little point in everything you do.

Soldato
I enjoyed the gunplay in Borderlands 2.

The Game of the Year edition is knocking around at the mo @ around £7...
BL2 is fairly heavy on the RPG elements, though. And while not purely open world, is the next closest thing.

Not really sure that's what the OP is looking for.

Soldato
Have to say when I read the OP Serious Sam sprang to mind.

You don't want to wander around aimlessly, just want to shoot and have lots of variety and that's Serious Sam in a nutshell.

M.

Associate
OP
Some sweet suggestions everyone, where did you get bulletstorm from for £1.50?

I've just got hard reset and Wolfenstein: New Order and a strangely intriguing game that was nothing like what I was looking for called Her Story.

Associate
OP
Instant Gaming has the Metro Redux bundle for just over a fiver. I haven't played Last Light yet, but I really enjoyed Metro 2033.

I would vote for the Metro series if you haven't played them yet. Both are awesome.

I've got Metro 2033 non redux version, not really played it much yet. I take it Instant Gaming are reliable? £5 for 3 games seems good to me.

F.E.A.R is brutal and you'll feel like a bad ass mofo blowing people to bits and doing ninja kicks into skulls.

£3.26 for all FEAR games on Bundle Stars seems like a good deal, I'll get that one :)

Sniper Elite 3?

Looks cool, anywhere cheaper then the £8 on Steam?

Back
Top Bottom