Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Is that the condition the sunbeds were delivered to you? Didn't know they had Evri in Spain.

Yeah, it's actually SEUR which is the Spanish branch of DHL :(

Have got plenty pictures as some of the fake rattan it really ropey and some of the parts are bent, and i opened the better looking item! The dream is they offer me a huge discount. These are only really cheap beds for the time being and then for spares for guests so if i can get a refund to bring them down then i'm happy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah analgesia is the only upside to seeing an ambulance when you don't want one :p
Tell me about it - after my hour and a half wait with a floppy ankle, the gas and air took me to a very trippy place, it was like spinny time travel! Got through two bottles of the stuff Entinox or something iirc.

The little pen thing I got in resus, when they set the break, was also incredible too - a bit like inhaling marker pen fumes, but I felt nothing with that bad boy.

Analgesia is quite amazing really

Associate
Chris Evans always used to bang ou about this. Take out of the clean one, use it, straight into the dirty one, then reverse. Tried to convince the Mrs when we renovated but she was having none of it! :rolleyes:
I've never owned a dishwasher (I am the dishwasher!) but this sounds like a brilliant idea! If I'm ever single again then I'll chop out a cupboard to fit a second one in! :cry:

Don
Tell me about it - after my hour and a half wait with a floppy ankle, the gas and air took me to a very trippy place, it was like spinny time travel! Got through two bottles of the stuff Entinox or something iirc.

The little pen thing I got in resus, when they set the break, was also incredible too - a bit like inhaling marker pen fumes, but I felt nothing with that bad boy.

Analgesia is quite amazing really

The pen is penthrox, fairly similar to entonox, both good distracters from pain :)

Associate
Wheel bearings (6802 x2)

uGhS7mF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom