Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I almost spent £100 for a set of Wera just for adjusting 1 nut in my espresso machine...this did the job just fine and great value for £20.

uaclc0P.jpg

Soldato
Please, we are a computer forum, use something we all understand.

Can you post it with a tapo radiator thermostat for scale?

No, they are all being used, so a Tapo Smart plug, a coin, an Ammonite and a banana (Windies) is all I had to hand.

Journo wise it is 786 times smaller than a London bus (non bendy) 8945 times smaller than an American football (Rugby) pitch and 900245 times smaller than the Empire State building :cry:
tDtUQyf.jpg

Soldato
No, they are all being used, so a Tapo Smart plug, a coin, an Ammonite and a banana (Windies) is all I had to hand.

Journo wise it is 786 times smaller than a London bus (non bendy) 8945 times smaller than an American football (Rugby) pitch and 900245 times smaller than the Empire State building :cry:
tDtUQyf.jpg

I thought Hovis was the standard unit of measurement on OcUK :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
Mines not a Makita but it's absolutely awesome, they weigh next to nothing and are surprisingly powerful, always gets mine done easily on a single charge
Came with dual 5amp'ers so should be more than enough. I have a Bosch Rotak my mum gave me so going from a 3/10 to an 8/10. Feels a lot sturdier/larger. I did an initial mow yesterday, if my batteries turn green quick enough I might give it a quick tickle :D

Back
Top Bottom