Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
sticking flap would be normal
at your age sir, it isn't uncommon but I wouldn't call it normal.

-------------

nJndumI.jpg

Strimmer arrived. Can finally tackle the alotment without admitting to the alotment society that I've lost the key to their tool shed :cry: :D

XFeW3Z4.jpg

S24 ultra. Need to shift my S22+ in green with a scratch on the screen now

Man of Honour
Ever imagined buying a Windows driver? Yep first time for everything lol.
sqTIxof.png

Because Microsoft is stuck up their own ancient backside, bluetooth audio was never given a passing thought so when you connect your wireless headphones, Windows will decide what codec to use, typically the most baseline either SBC or low quality aac. The Alternative A2DP driver contains all the supported codecs so you essentially force Windows to use LDAC or aptX HD or whatever the max your headphones support, can also tailor what sampling rate etc Windows gives you the option for, or again force it to use whatever you choose.

Was only $7 so not really too big a deal.

Neat.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm starting to look more and more on Ali Express for stuff.

200mm ARBG fan - £7.46.
SATA USB thing - £ 1.70.

Bought one fan to try out in my Haf-X as the fans are starting to click due to plastic warping and they're 10+ years old I think. Just ended up buying 3 more for the rest of the case - i'm pretty impressed! Overblow picture but looks good in person.

0NxBFSP.jpg
BoL699q.jpg

Caporegime

200mm ARBG fan - £7.46.
SATA USB thing - £ 1.70.

Bought one fan to try out in my Haf-X as the fans are starting to click due to plastic warping and they're 10+ years old I think. Just ended up buying 3 more for the rest of the case - i'm pretty impressed! Overblow picture but looks good in person.

0NxBFSP.jpg
BoL699q.jpg

I buy so much from there!

Soldato
I would be suspect of the bearings quality on stuff like fans from AliExpress/baba etc :p

Just saying!
Oh I know it's tat - just taking a punt on it.

We'll see how long these last, just ordered x3 more for the rest of the case. Was struggling fining a 230mm front fan but the case has multiple mounting points so a 200mm will fit.

Man of Honour
Have you tried it?

I have a Ring tyre inflator as well but its mains and uses the "12v" connection in the car. wouldn't mind getting one like this.
Not the same one but I have this.

And it is excellent. It is to within 1psi of brand new petrol station digital inflators so as far as I'm concerned that's a total win. It pumps up quick too and the USB-C charging makes it a right doddle. I suspect the vast majority of these types of pumps use the same pumps and only differ cosmetically. Get a £2 brass pinch valve clamp for it and it's basically as good as the professional ones at petrol stations when attaching to the tyre valve stem.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not the same one but I have this.

And it is excellent. It is to within 1psi of brand new petrol station digital inflators so as far as I'm concerned that's a total win. It pumps up quick too and the USB-C charging makes it a right doddle. I suspect the vast majority of these types of pumps use the same pumps and only differ cosmetically. Get a £2 brass pinch valve clamp for it and it's basically as good as the professional ones at petrol stations when attaching to the tyre valve stem.

Thanks, I don’t need to top up my tyres that often, but will consider one of these.

Soldato

200mm ARBG fan - £7.46.
SATA USB thing - £ 1.70.

0NxBFSP.jpg
BoL699q.jpg
I’ve just bought a usb shifter and handbrake from there to add to my budget sim rig. Should be arriving on Tuesday.

Soldato
Ever imagined buying a Windows driver? Yep first time for everything lol.
sqTIxof.png

Because Microsoft is stuck up their own ancient backside, bluetooth audio was never given a passing thought so when you connect your wireless headphones, Windows will decide what codec to use, typically the most baseline either SBC or low quality aac. The Alternative A2DP driver contains all the supported codecs so you essentially force Windows to use LDAC or aptX HD or whatever the max your headphones support, can also tailor what sampling rate etc Windows gives you the option for, or again force it to use whatever you choose.

Was only $7 so not really too big a deal.

Neat.

I don't mind low res now and again tbh as I do a lot of YouTube music vids.
Listening to digital extreme definition at the moment 32 bit 352.8mhz sample rate, obviously a usb dac needed but I am using the wasapi driver out of interest

Screenshot-2024-03-29-20-46-44-22-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom