Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
with extended warranty? - each time I visit the dentist, it's only a minimum of £100, however the reliability of that work, even if it's my regular dentist, is important.

Associate

No picture, but feel free to look up "Dental implant with sinus lift and bone graft" on youtube :D

Eek, I had exactly this done around 5 years ago and paid just over £2k which I thought was a lot at the time!

Have to admit it was pretty impressive what he pulled off and I felt it was better than having a huge gap in my mouth for life

Soldato
Eek, I had exactly this done around 5 years ago and paid just over £2k which I thought was a lot at the time!

Have to admit it was pretty impressive what he pulled off and I felt it was better than having a huge gap in my mouth for life

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

Associate
To go with my recently purchased NanoVNA, this TinySA Ultra (a spectrum analyser) plus another phone stand to hold it. These little devices are amazing in what they can do, prior to their introduction you have needed to spend thousands to get similar functionality for analysing RF signals. They have their limitations of course but are still very capable instruments.

Soldato
The important question is, what tune did you go for in the charger? :D (put the battery in, out and back in again, each time you do this it cycles to a new tune, you know, the important stuff!).

If you really want to make your ears bleed try a different tune for each battery dock, it's not nice when they both go off!
Haha I've not reached god tier yet but will give that a go next time :D

Back
Top Bottom