Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Only two sets left in the Icons/Creator vehicles theme that I don't own now. Both retired, both a fortune. This was a bargain thankfully.

Not a set I particularly wanted, but it helps complete the collection and it actually turned out to be a fun build.

53675274947_e59459c5bc_b.jpg
Do you keep them to display after you build them? My son and I went through a stage of buying the technic sets for a good price then selling them after. Part of it is the cost but also the room they take up.

Associate
Do you keep them to display after you build them? My son and I went through a stage of buying the technic sets for a good price then selling them after. Part of it is the cost but also the room they take up.

I do, most of them are messily put on a shelf in our baby son's room at the moment as we are renovating, there's also a few in our bedroom cupboards. Once the house work is done I will find a more permanent solution for them, most likely in the office.

I started off with the Technic sets, I still have about 10 or so of them in the bedroom cupboards also which I need to sell, but when I bought my first brick built set (Ecto-1) I realised that the Technic builds are pretty crap really in comparison and just bought brick built sets from then on.

I just realised I bought my first set 26 months ago and doing a quick count I've bought more than one set a month. No wonder my wife is sick of them haha. I also have a few sealed sets put away for the future.

53687714975_2ddab551eb_b.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I do, most of them are messily put on a shelf in our baby son's room at the moment as we are renovating, there's also a few in our bedroom cupboards. Once the house work is done I will find a more permanent solution for them, most likely in the office.

I started off with the Technic sets, I still have about 10 or so of them in the bedroom cupboards also which I need to sell, but when I bought my first brick built set (Ecto-1) I realised that the Technic builds are pretty crap really in comparison and just bought brick built sets from then on.

I just realised I bought my first set 26 months ago and doing a quick count I've bought more than one set a month. No wonder my wife is sick of them haha. I also have a few sealed sets put away for the future.

53687714975_2ddab551eb_b.jpg
That’s a nice display, hopefully you can get one the other side of your desk.

Associate
£26.99 direct from the Mi store.

Display, responsiveness and build quality are outstanding.

kCrWBgE.jpg

aDewJ9z.jpg

My mate got one, they're really very good for the money but the step tracking doesn't seem at all accurate on his.

I have a fitbit Versa 4 and it tracked almost twice as many over the same distance, and is definitely accurate to within 1%.

Man of Honour
What kind of car?

Octavia VRS - replaces the rubbish SUV we had which we just don't need anymore. :)

Soldato
Tea!

Just need something to dunk in it now...
I shudder to think what... :eek:

My mate got one, they're really very good for the money but the step tracking doesn't seem at all accurate on his.

I have a fitbit Versa 4 and it tracked almost twice as many over the same distance, and is definitely accurate to within 1%.
I know somebody with a Fitbit and recently the app was increasing the step count while they were sat down. :D

Last edited:
Soldato

My fitbit counted a couple of hundred steps while I was stood still doing the washing up. Was a nice ego boost getting my 10k steps in most days, but it certainly wasn't accurate.

I switched to Garmin and I'm barely registering 7k most days :cry:

Soldato
My fitbit counted a couple of hundred steps while I was stood still doing the washing up. Was a nice ego boost getting my 10k steps in most days, but it certainly wasn't accurate.

I switched to Garmin and I'm barely registering 7k most days :cry:
The consumer-grade trackers are far certainly more useful for trends rather than absolute measurements. I just hope Garmin don't go down the subscription route like I think Fitbit did?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom