Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
the albums i wanted as a teen ~20 years ago but never bought :cry:

but now i have:
wE9qlbK.jpeg

time has flown by indeed lol
Right in the Nostalgiaberries

Soldato
There's something that's lovely about brand new clean power tools.

I usually start being really neat and wiping them down after use, and then you hit the point where your multitool is just covered in ground in dust from whatever it's been used for

That's me with a new SOLA level I got. I get unreasonably angry if I scuff the paint finish on it a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Soldato
How are the new Sonos products? I have a couple of original 1's and a 3 which still work really well. Had a few issues with the migration of the new app which still seems to be a bit flaky. Ive been tempted to upgrade to the newer stuff whereby i dont need a bridge.

Good news, you'll be able to try them out in a week or so at a good deal price when LiE sells them :D

Haven't had a LiE sells things on the MM post for a while.

Soldato
How are the new Sonos products? I have a couple of original 1's and a 3 which still work really well. Had a few issues with the migration of the new app which still seems to be a bit flaky. Ive been tempted to upgrade to the newer stuff whereby i dont need a bridge.
Find out in a week when he flogs it on MM

Edit: b10

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Soldato
My mate got one, they're really very good for the money but the step tracking doesn't seem at all accurate on his.

I have a fitbit Versa 4 and it tracked almost twice as many over the same distance, and is definitely accurate to within 1%.
No had any issues with it. If it undercounts then good, my fat arse needs more exercise.

Back
Top Bottom