Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Verticutter cassette for the screwfix lawn scarifier

NecKeCa.png

I bought one of those from, probably, the same guy... Haven't managed to use it yet though.

Soldato
After buying the cheapest garden sofa in the UK, i promised the wife we'd buy decent stuff here. It's gonna get expensive based on the initial 2 chairs!

Got a nice reclining function controlled with a thumb button on the arm. Feels really secure/solid compared to most. Can really feel the difference with these compared to similar style chairs in Jysk.

xYcy3X1.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
After buying the cheapest garden sofa in the UK, i promised the wife we'd buy decent stuff here. It's gonna get expensive based on the initial 2 chairs!

Got a nice reclining function controlled with a thumb button on the arm. Feels really secure/solid compared to most. Can really feel the difference with these compared to similar style chairs in Jysk.

xYcy3X1.png
I'm so envious!

Soldato
epix gen2 is availble for a great price now..so tempted myself...but have opted for new bike computer instead ...

although seeing fenix in person..i want epix again :cry:

Do it.

I went from Fenix 6X Pro to the Epix gen2 pro and it's great. Screen is lovely and the built in torch is amazingly useful. Even got me through this ~1 mile long tunnel on a paddleboard

Last edited:
Soldato

xYcy3X1.png
You may never know the depths of my profound hatred towards you right now.

Soldato

xYcy3X1.png
Moon man mark 2. Love it.

Soldato

xYcy3X1.png

Am jealous that you can go fishing while sitting at home :D

Back
Top Bottom