Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Not something I've purchased but something I've owned for years and have just spent some money on.

I've had my competition gun deactivated, which is quite sad.

SAzdSPw.jpeg

The barrel has been filled and has a slot cut in the other side, the trigger turns the cylinder but doesn't move the hammer and the firing pin has been removed.
That looks really similar to the one I 3d printed for a costume.

Looks amazing.

Caporegime
The Chromecast was probably the best invention for TV since colour TBQFH....I remember having the first one way back in circa 2011 and it seriously changed using the TV
Still have it.
For my 1080p plasma and my Netflix + stremio and use I need nothing else.
I tried the smart TV at my Gfs dad's house and tbh I preferred the phone use of the old style chromecast

Soldato
Still have it.
For my 1080p plasma and my Netflix + stremio and use I need nothing else.
I tried the smart TV at my Gfs dad's house and tbh I preferred the phone use of the old style chromecast

Yeah I have my original one as well albeit I have upgraded to the Chromecast with Android TV for my living room.... Its plugged into a LG Smart TV but the Chromecast is far better :cry:

I take the original Chromecast with me on holidays and plug it into the TV wherever I am staying, hook it upto the WiFi and can stream stuff including Netflix etc if I need to.

Caporegime
I bet mine is shinier though. There were a handful of us that used to use these for matches, we called them our pimp guns ;)

It's all I've got left, it's a bit special so I wanted to keep it.

I really ought to get a new signature.

For Sure! It looks great! I'm not even big until guns.. But the shine!

Soldato
Not something I've purchased but something I've owned for years and have just spent some money on.

I've had my competition gun deactivated, which is quite sad.

SAzdSPw.jpeg

The barrel has been filled and has a slot cut in the other side, the trigger turns the cylinder but doesn't move the hammer and the firing pin has been removed.
Assuming this was black powder since its a Taurus and the lack of barrel length and arm brace? How come you deactivated it?

Commissario
Assuming this was black powder since its a Taurus and the lack of barrel length and arm brace? How come you deactivated it?
It’s a section 5 firearm which I was holding on a section 1 exemption and this year, my certificate was due. I haven't shot much over the last five years and I'm not competitive any more so I made the hard decision that it was time to give it up. Out of all the firearms I've owned, this has probably given me the most enjoyment and so the only way I could keep it was to get it deactivated.

Back
Top Bottom