<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo what of the cards that have been pre-ordered, but get refunded? will there be a chance to buy those tomorrow at some point?

Second batch of deposit customers will get first dibs, tomorrow there will be no 290X in stock available for those who did not order a deposit.

You shall be able to pre-order regular R290X (No BF4 Game) however which will arrive in 1-2 weeks.

Soldato
Gibbo, how soon will the first batch pre-orderer's receive their cards and will they still be eligible for the 14 day returns? Not sure how this would work if BF4 was redeemed on Origin, guessing it would obviously void it? (Not that I have any intentions of doing this myself!)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, how soon will the first batch pre-orderer's receive their cards and will they still be eligible for the 14 day returns? Not sure how this would work if BF4 was redeemed on Origin, guessing it would obviously void it? (Not that I have any intentions of doing this myself!)

They void DSR rights if they take the game.

Associate
Just noticed something. Why does the price to pre-order go up when i login :confused:

Before i login = £99.00
Logged in = £101.48 That's the price i paid to pre-order

Never noticed it when i pre-ordered my pair. Weird :confused:

Soldato
Second batch of deposit customers will get first dibs, tomorrow there will be no 290X in stock available for those who did not order a deposit.

You shall be able to pre-order regular R290X (No BF4 Game) however which will arrive in 1-2 weeks.

So is it just the 290X BF4 edition that is being released tomorrow?

Associate
I have pre ordered 2 but I used two different cards to pay the deposits. I want to use just one of the cards to pay off the existing bill,.how will that be arranged?

Associate
just email them both order numbers tomorrow morning and state which card you wish to use eg. please take payment for both from the card i used for order number "blabla"

Associate

Eh the first post says only the regular 290X will be available to order tomorrow? You cant be telling me that you only ordered BF4 290X's and havent got any regular 290X in?

Back
Top Bottom