Inside (from the makers of Limbo!!)

Soldato
Yeah it's really superb. If you liked Limbo you will love this. I got around to starting it last night after work and completed it in one go. That's not a testament to how short it is, but more that I couldn't put it down. I completed everything in 4 hours 18 minutes.

Would highly advise some headphones though or a very quiet room so you can experience the ambience of the notes/tones/effects as they are perfectly done.

i ended up buying anyway and just put 2 hrs in! would like to do it in one sitting but have to go out for a bit :( a very polished well made game for sure

Caporegime
Loved Limbo and I'm loving this so far. Such a basic concept that doesn't need fancy graphics or sound to get you hooked because it absolutely nails the gameplay :cool:

People spend the same amount on a BluRay they'll only watch once! I treat the cost of a game a bit like I would a series box set. :)
Great analogy :)

Soldato
OP
What an amazing game. You simply must buy if your a PC gamer & like unique atmosphere & unexplained mysteries.

Its a true sequel to Limbo & probably the greatest PC game of its type released since Limbo 6 years ago :eek:

No wonder it took 6 years to perfect the gameplay. Playdead are definitely an amazing developer whatever game DNA makes something playable & can make you concentrate on this & nothing else is truly a special formula when many modern games are generic & jaded.

If this game does not make you appreciate the art form nothing will :D

10/10
100%
5 Stars you name it this game deserves all the accolades it will get I think its also easily GOTY 2016 :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished this yesterday. Just as good, if not better than limbo. Nailed the atmosphere once again, with new mechanics to keep it fresh without losing that clean simplicity. Dark and disturbing, but in a subtle and menacing way. Excellent game and we'll worth a buy. Liked the ending too.

Associate
What an amazing game. You simply must buy if your a PC gamer & like unique atmosphere & unexplained mysteries.

Its a true sequel to Limbo & probably the greatest PC game of its type released since Limbo 6 years ago :eek:

No wonder it took 6 years to perfect the gameplay. Playdead are definitely an amazing developer whatever game DNA makes something playable & can make you concentrate on this & nothing else is truly a special formula when many modern games are generic & jaded.

If this game does not make you appreciate the art form nothing will :D

10/10
100%
5 Stars you name it this game deserves all the accolades it will get I think its also easily GOTY 2016 :eek:

thanks for this - one question though.

Did you like it? :D

Associate
Also finished this yesterday. Not usually the type of game that I go for, but I was very impressed overall. As mentioned many times, the atmosphere was bang on. Thoroughly enjoyed the game play as well.

Also...
Has anyone seen the secret ending? :eek: I was left with many questions after the main ending, and done a bit of digging and found this "secret ending". One theory is that the "blob" was controlling you from the start of the game so you could set it free.

jc0

jc0

Associate
Only played this for about half an hour but was really blown away by what I saw. I loved limbo but this is a notch up in all respects. The way the developers do everything is just so spot-on.

I had no idea it had been released either as I hadn't been following gaming news recently. Was a nice surprise when I saw I could download and play it today!

Associate
Its not that great imo. No real challenge. Story is too abstract. More or less watching a super nice animated film for a couple of hours.

Limbo had way more challenging puzzles and longer.

So 6/10 from me.

Soldato
Not quite finished this yet but it's definitely one of my top games of the year. Superb level design, the environmental puzzles are clever yet intuitive, the audio and visuals are excellent and it runs flawlessly even on my ageing GPU.

Not sure what the poster above is on about; it's definitely longer than Limbo was.

Soldato
Did this in one sitting last night. Really liked it apart from when it all got a bit too weird for me. Enjoyed having my own little army though.

I'm going to play through again and try to get all the secret stuff.

Soldato
Update: Took the time to collect the rest of the orbs and savour the art style and scenery a bit more last night. I got the "secret" ending. Well, that was unexpected...

So he effectively pulled the mind control link between the player (me) and himself?

I'm really confused!

Soldato
OP
Denuvo anti tamper DRM has just been removed by the devs as the Steam sale kicks off for those of you waiting to buy with no DRM ;)

Back
Top Bottom