Invincible

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Was wondering what the fuss was all about and wanted to check it out. Glad I did, I was blown away how good it was.

Associate
It's not but prime video is treating the Atom Eve special as a season two episode (presumably so in cases like mine it pops up on your next to watch list on the old firestick)

The season itself comes out in November.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing disappoints me anymore with the speed of new series. They're all so slow. Maybe Netflix releasing everything in one go broke the model, since you would watch the show weekly whilst they were making the new series. Now with all episodes released in a day on some shows, the gap between is much larger.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing disappoints me anymore with the speed of new series.
The spread is to generate more money, if you release all episodes in one go you only need a months sub to watch, spread over 8 weeks and it needs 2 months sub, eventually I bet you they will try one episode a month to test the waters if people are willing to pay

The Atom Eve episode was decent, I wonder if they'll do more of these for the other side characters

Soldato
I'm not talking weekly release. The first series came out about 2 years ago. The gap between series, like this one and Rick and Morty were like a year and half or more. Massive.

At least we have a release date for s2e1 of November

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom