Invincible

Soldato
Looks like a multiverse scenario, given the clip of that guy who can transverse them, and the bad version of Invincible. There's a long length episode of how Atom Eve was created and I can't get over how given her powers, how she's not capable of destroying or creating anything she chooses. She should be more powerful that Omni Man.

Soldato
Have they really split it into 2 with the 2nd half being shown next year??

From Reddit:

looks like another write off waiting to happen as those of us who were excited to Invincible's Episode 4 today were reminded that the last half of the season (Ep5-8) still does not have a release date despite being completed almost a year ago.

It will end up taking this show 3 years to produce 16 animated episodes by the time the second half of Season 2 airs in Early 2024.

Source

Man of Honour
For anyone that hasn’t seen it, I think the Atom Eve bonus episode has the best fight in the show so far - really well-choreographed!

I really like the art style in this series; sort of a clean 80s style but with a lovely crisp modern look, with effort put into the angles and editing.

Soldato
Looks like a multiverse scenario, given the clip of that guy who can transverse them, and the bad version of Invincible. There's a long length episode of how Atom Eve was created and I can't get over how given her powers, how she's not capable of destroying or creating anything she chooses. She should be more powerful that Omni Man.

Omni man knows this if you watch her spin off.

Back
Top Bottom