iRacing

Soldato
OP
Wishing your Bro a safe tour (as it possibly can be). How long is he out for?

Tepic, if you are around in the afternoons, I will gladly do some open practice sessions with you. PS - I suck.

Soldato
OP
I might sell my wheel stand pro what my wheel and pedals are on now when I get my obutto, I was planing on keeping it to use downstairs on my ps3...

Could I request first dibs? :)

yep donington park and a rescan of silverstone..

hope they scan a BTCC car while there over here...

After reading that, there is officially a party in my pants.

Since when?

Then again, the new Donnington is a mess, plus they got rid of the Dunlop bridge before they ran out of money when they got the F1 race.

I live on the other side of the motorway to Donnington, I will drag their laser around on my back I have to.

I cannot stress how much I would cream myself if they included a BTCC series in this game. One of my favourite racing games is still TOCA 2.

Graveyard, what is your name ingame?

Also, going back to one of your earlier posts, how much better is the DFGT wheel compared to a G25?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've never played any of the GTR games, but nothing I've ever played comes close to Iracing now, the more I play the more I love, I still feel some of te physics are better on RF2 tho, but Iracing on a whole is just awesome.

What bugs me about ISI/RF is the reliance on the community to make the game decent.

Yes, it is nice they make this giant sandbox for us all but as a total package, it is severely lacking in my opinion.

Soldato
OP
heres the pics of my rig as asked for, its still abit of a mess with wires and stuff, im also still playing with the monitor config as ive just changed them around abit so i only see 1 bezel in on the middle monitor...

Congrats, that looks awesome.. very comfy, for general purpose gaming even too.

Very tempted myself after seeing that, need to weigh up the practicalities of the wife/kids using it when they want to use the PC :eek:

Could always build a basic rig for them :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
eh up mate were have you been?

this wheel stand pro will be up for sale mate, I remember you say you wanted first dibs, you still want it???

Logitech being donkeys regarding Windows 8 drivers which means no FFB which means no racing :(

Tried a few races, felt like I was dragging a deer carcass under my wheels.

I am loathed to install a secondary O.S for one piece of hardware. Sure, I respect it is my choice to install an operating system in Beta but I do not think it is too much for a company like Logitech to be supporting it.

Got back into Race 07/GTR etc for my touring cars fix what with the BTCC season just starting. I can play it with a pad without it seeming too arcadey. Totally forgot how much fun these games are. Hosting a server for mates with 20+ AI cars simulating the BTCC season/tracks is just hilariously good fun.

I am pumped for a BTCC series in iRacing.

Regarding the WSP, am definitely interested, thank you for remembering me. Send me a trust message ;)

I would not be able to pony up till the end of the month though if you can hold on, 2 kids and a wifes birthday in the same month :( Could get the WSP for Mrs Moo as a birthday present but do not think it would go down too well - lol

See my trust though, definitely want it. Does it have the shifter attachment? Not fussed either way though.

Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom