Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2022, Monza - Race 16

Rate the Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
For a very small percentage of fans maybe, most fans don't care and that's coming from me who is still a bit bitter about Schumacher crashing into Hill. ;) No once calls them 6* or 2* times world champions. People will remember Masi making that questionable call but it will not affect how people see Max's title.
You're joking right? It's without doubt the most controversial event in the history of the sport. It does affect how most people see Max's title, except of course the die-hard Max fans, and people will remember Masi for breaking the rules to manipulate the title result.

Caporegime
Doubt he'll be in Singapore. Stiches will be in for a week to 10 days, How is that area going to cope with 5g braking forces? Or 20g in a crash. His insides will be looking for a way out of his body at the weakest point.

It will have been done laproscopically (aka keyhole surgery) so there won't be much of an incision. If it was just the surgery I'd say he was pretty sure to be back, but after the additional complications I'm not sure.

Soldato
Define 'lead group'... What you're advocating for is a rule in a sport that explicitly gives an advantage to 1 or more drivers whilst explicitly disadvantaging 1 or more other drivers. Is that really what a sport should be aiming for?
The ones that were directly behind the safety car. The cars that had recently passed the safety car were irrelevant at that stage.

Soldato
Doubt he'll be in Singapore. Stiches will be in for a week to 10 days, How is that area going to cope with 5g braking forces? Or 20g in a crash. His insides will be looking for a way out of his body at the weakest point.
Might not have had stitches, I had the same operation in January and they just glued me back together :p

Soldato
Just watched the highlights. RB and max still the fastest, congratulations on his first/second title depending on your point of view... ;):p:o F1, race directors and consistency/inconsistency seem to still be a thing which is brilliant... Makes their **** up last season look even more special now! DeVries is either the second coming or Latifi is terrible and lastly in this day and age F1 should be a lot faster at dealing with issues. I mean you can literally just look at the track map and know where all your hardware/marshalls are and mark out areas where if a car stops in x zone its a red, if it stops in z its yellows, y its vsc etc etc. Its not like a track changes and the marshalls move about!? Lol!

Soldato
It will have been done laproscopically (aka keyhole surgery) so there won't be much of an incision. If it was just the surgery I'd say he was pretty sure to be back, but after the additional complications I'm not sure.

Respiratory failure can be pretty serious depending on the exact nature of it. Being on a ventilator will have some after effects. I know F1 drivers are some of the fittest people going, but such an event is not something people generally just bounce back from after a week or two. But I guess time will tell.

Fingers crossed it hasn’t caused any lasting damage to his lungs/brain/other organs. Definitely good news he was breathing on his own quite quickly after reintubation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom