It's too hot :(

Caporegime
What on earth are you doing that requires you to 'air the place' that regularly!? :eek:

Old house over 300 years old and stone solid walls. Needs regular airing otherwise it gets damp/condensation. More so than modern houses and is a must.

But even with a new house, it is recommended to open all your windows and air your house for a minimum of 5 minutes every day anyway

Give your home a breath of fresh air.

In addition to indoor pollutants like VOCs and allergens, moisture can accumulate inside, causing mold, mildew and odors if left unattended. In fact, a family of four can produce the equivalent of 22-30 pounds of moisture per day from everyday living such as bathing, cooking and even just breathing.

So how do you get rid of moisture, allergens and VOCs? By giving your home a breath of fresh air, of course.

The Home Ventilating Institute states that the best way to ensure continuous indoor air quality is to exhaust stale indoor air and replace it with fresh outside air. This process is called home airing, and can best be achieved using a combination of vertical windows and skylights. When opened together, skylights and windows create the chimney effect: warm, stale air rises and is released through the skylights, while fresh air is drawn in through windows, infusing the home with fresh air.

Associate
Old house over 300 years old and stone solid walls. Needs regular airing otherwise it gets damp/condensation. More so than modern houses and is a must.

But even with a new house, it is recommended to open all your windows and air your house for a minimum of 5 minutes every day anyway
With the amount of times our dog goes out we don't need to air the house

Soldato
In the sun on my rocky ledge it feels glorious but out of the shelter the wind is pretty chilly, been to landfill always seems a shame not to carry on to trebarwith

IMG20240322140040.jpg

Caporegime
Was wondering why my CPU is running 10c hotter than normal under load...
Then remembered I updated my bios and I guess it removed the under volt :/ I can't remember my setting just that it seemed like a huge undervolt compared to others at the time :/

hopefully I remember to give it less juice on the next reboot

feels like summer is almost here uo north, been windy but kinda sunny and warmish with it.

tempted to go for a bike ride but think I'll wait a few hours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom