It's too hot :(

Soldato
Just come back from cycling a 5 mile round trip to.Aldi, started raining and hailing on the way there, and on the way back.

Absolutely knackered me getting home, with the backpack full of beer, tonic water and pork and duck for Sundays dinner.

On top of that, had to pass two feral yoofs tanked up on weed giving it large.

When's summer coming? :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Just come back from cycling a 5 mile round trip to.Aldi, started raining and hailing on the way there, and on the way back.

Absolutely knackered me getting home, with the backpack full of beer, tonic water and pork and duck for Sundays dinner.

On top of that, had to pass two feral yoofs tanked up on weed giving it large.

When's summer coming? :(
Bang 'em out bruv

Caporegime
One of the worst winter/springs I can remember... Sure we've had flooding before, but this is almost none stop in Kent. One day of sun, then it's rain and wind for weeks on end

Soldato
Apparently my local lake isn't at full capacity yet, would be ironic if we had a hosepipe ban after these downpours.
I've come to mix with the tourists today I quite like the vibe even though i **** them off, it'a case of if you don't like the weather, wait a minute today.
Having a bodyboard in a while, 10c sea but I've got the full winter suit

Edit starred out word isn't a swear word

IMG20240330092626.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
At least it’s warm in the sun and it’s not raining.

Decided to spend on other stuff instead of aircon this year, gonna regret that I think.

It only takes a few hot days and suddenly you really appreciate it. Having brought my gym into the air con fold that completes the whole house. My gaming room is where I appreciate it most.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol lovely day today suns shining and its not even cold people even walking about in summer clothes felt overdressed in a winter coat. Tomorrow and sunday the same looks like its warming up at last
Lucky you, it was torrential rain here for most of the day, and people walking about in heavy coats.
Lovely today though...

Soldato
Wind gone, sunny in spells but rain off and on.

Still quite cold though and everything is damp and wet all day every day, cant cut the grass.

Back
Top Bottom