JOKER 2: Folie à Deux

Soldato
Not quite sure what they’ll do story-wise. It was great as a stand-alone.
And I’m not a big fan of Gaga in the films I’ve seen her in. Hope she doesn’t ruin it. :(

Associate
There are some suggestions that its going to be a musical, but hopefully thats just internet rumors snowballing out of control....

Associate
I loved the first one, but I'm not feeling a sequel. It was a great, complete story, and I can't see revisiting this version of the Joker doing anything but watering down the first one.

Soldato
Polarising film! I thought the first was the best film of the year and Phoenix is easily the best Joker. Think they should leave it at that though, as very well stated above there is a real danger of watering it down.

Soldato
I dont understand the hate for Gaga? She was great in A Star is Born, and similarly was probably the best thing in House of Gucci :p (I'm probably forgetting a ton of other stuff mind).

I'm just not interested if it's a musical, really.

Soldato
I'll give Gaga benefit of the doubt until I see it, she hasn't been bad in any acting role she's done so far and well, if it's a musical, she certainly can sing.

Soldato
Starting to get some leaked pics of filming now, I'm sure this one will polarize folks..
1679795365369-png.465723

Back
Top Bottom