"Just stop oil"

Caporegime
OP
I feel that ridicule is the only correct answer to these crayon eaters. If they're glued like that then find a piece of fabric, write "I touched children and this is my punishment" on it and glue it over their shirts.

Soldato
One day they are going to glue themselves to something and someone is going to do something they won't like.

Drenching them with ice water
pouring oil of some description over them
stripping their cloths
Ripping there hand off leaving skin behind
Throwing food etc at them
etc

Associate
I feel that ridicule is the only correct answer to these crayon eaters. If they're glued like that then find a piece of fabric, write "I touched children and this is my punishment" on it and glue it over their shirts.
Sorry that would infringe their human rights, just throw brown snowballs

Soldato
One day they are going to glue themselves to something and someone is going to do something they won't like.

stripping their cloths
etc

Barbecue sauce or jam during horsefly and wasp season.

Caporegime
Whats interesting in wales is seeing everyone hate just stop oil for blocking traffic but everyone supporting farmers for stopping traffic.

God forbit the people who use 80% of our land to produce 1% of our calories have to actualy protect the country side rather than turning it into industrial wasteland

Associate
Whats interesting in wales is seeing everyone hate just stop oil for blocking traffic but everyone supporting farmers for stopping traffic.

God forbit the people who use 80% of our land to produce 1% of our calories have to actualy protect the country side rather than turning it into industrial wasteland
Where would we be if we had no farmers producing food? If you're in a farming community wouldn't you expect support?

Caporegime
Where would we be if we had no farmers producing food? If you're in a farming community wouldn't you expect support?
In exactly the same place we are now.

We have 80% of our land sheepfarming for about 1% of our yearly calories (less than 5% of the total meat produced) the rest exported, 10% for crops most exported.

Shockingly Wales does not grow the things people typically want to eat.

No the farming community is awful they block off most of our countryside destroy any semblance of nature and are by and large our rich landed gentry equivilent.

They have great pr though.

Last edited:
Caporegime

stripping their cloths
etc

All of which will land the person doing it in court

JSO however are protected by jury nulification. When guilty (as with the shell hq) they will not be found guilty

Associate
In exactly the same place we are now.

We have 80% of our land sheepfarming for about 1% of our yearly calories (less than 5% of the total meat produced) the rest exported, 10% for crops most exported.

Shockingly Wales does not grow the things people typically want to eat.

No the farming community is awful they block off most of our countryside destroy any semblance of nature and are by and large our rich landed gentry equivilent.

They have great pr though.
If you feel that way, 'just stop eating'

Back
Top Bottom