"Just stop oil"

Caporegime
Yaaay the cretins are back in business..

20 years in prison each will do, that way they’ll never see their horde of 87 cats again.

My goodness, that was just embarrassing and sad. One couldn't hold the pick steady, the other wasn't even strong enough to wield the hammer. Result: some superficially chipped glass, and two octogenerians making life awkward for museum staff.

Caporegime
Security guards need more powers.

should be able to rush them to the floor and drag them kicking and screaming

Last edited:
Caporegime
That'll stop people using oil for sure.
makes me want to stick oil down the sink or use wd40 as air freshner.

all of them are spoilt little children who didnt get any attention from mommy and daddy because they were high flying business people burning oil.

It's not the oil they hate it's the lack of a childhood and money replacing love.

JUST STOP OIL, STOP IT NOW, NO OTHER CHILDREN NEED TO HAVE THE NEGLECTED CHILDHOOD THESE PEOPLE HAD! IT's ALL DOWN TO OIL MAKING MOMMY AND DADDY RICH

Last edited:
Soldato
Security guards need more powers.

should be able to rush them to the floor and drag them kicking and screaming

Security guards in the UK are nothing more than uniformed receptionists tbh. They have no power to do anything other than ask people to leave and phone the police.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Security guards in the UK are nothing more than uniformed receptionists tbh. They have no power to do anything other than ask people to leave and phone the police.
In the 90s they used to chase and apprehend thieves etc..

I guess some right lefty RAA RAA just stop oil types back in the early 00s helped sue them for doing their job

wouldn't be surprised if kier was involved tbh, he seems soft on crime and was one of those lefty lawyers right

Last edited:
Soldato
At their age, nothing much will happen to them, that's if they live to make the court date.
What next for JSO, 7 year olds?
Pathetic, and very sad.

Last edited:
Caporegime
At their age, nothing much will happen to them, that's if they live to make the court date.
What next for JSO, 7 year olds?
Pathetic, and very sad.
anyone but the rich americans funding it...

wasnt one of the main funders some woman from an oil family.... GO AWAY WITH YOUR OIL GUILT

No one should be allowed to donate money to a cause, whilst their lifestyle goes against everything that cause stands for.

just rich ego maniacs showing how powerful they are, I bet they sit around a table like in that netflix series with the challenges.
then laugh at the participants who take part and get arrested etc.

It's all going on in the rabbit hole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom