KFC in Leeds Centre?

Soldato
Why is there no KFC in Leeds centre. Theres a few fried chicken shops like Dixy, Chickos, Homer, Flames etc but no KFC. I was talking with my mum and dad about this, and they were adament that its because KFC shops are a franchise and it would have been done already if it was economically viable... that was until I saw a plaque on the wall saying 'This store is owned and operated by Kentucky Fried Chicken ltd (then an address'

So, why do you think its not been done?

Leeds Citry Centre is crying out for one. A lot of people I speak to about fast food wonder why there isnt one. All the chicken shops have people in, even in the daytime. Im sure KFC would be stacked with people. Maybe they wouldnt be able to cope with the volume of people wanting all that tasty chicken breast and side breast. mmmmmmmmmmm KFC for me in 15 minutes!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
No pizza hut or KFC, I'm gutted being here for UNI and the only fast food I like is KFC the closest one is either in headingly the white rose centre or way out in the "ghetto" and lets say I would not walk through there when it's dark. :S

Which uni, there is a kfc in headingley (my local one) or there is flames in town opposite the uni...Still no kfc in the centre though

Soldato
OP
Guaranteed if you opened a KFC it would sell well. There is a reason 3500 KFC's are open worldwide... that reason is its in demand.

Exactly. Anyone who doesnt like fried chicken or just dont like kfc, fine. But there are a few chicken shops that have much worse chicken than kfc in Leeds centre and they are always busy. Nandos is always stacked... people like chicken! fried or otherwise

Back
Top Bottom