KFC in Leeds Centre?

Soldato
It's a franchise, you must have a bad one. The one in Rugby's damn fne. Or it was last time I had it, damn being healthy...

Yeah, I've seen similar things with Subways. Some people say they're crap - at a point I didn't know what they meant and thought they were just being snobby as the one near me is amazing. Then I went to one in London and it was utterly atrocious - the meat was 'chewy', it was falling apart, it wasn't toasted properly, etc. Needless to say at this point, anecdotes of a franchise based establishment are worthless.

Soldato
Yeah, I've seen similar things with Subways. Some people say they're crap - at a point I didn't know what they meant and thought they were just being snobby as the one near me is amazing. Then I went to one in London and it was utterly atrocious - the meat was 'chewy', it was falling apart, it wasn't toasted properly, etc. Needless to say at this point, anecdotes of a franchise based establishment are worthless.

They still employ the same practices universally. They're still a franchise of using crap and cooking that crap and then selling the gullible drones that crap.

Subsequently, enjoy your crap, drone.

Soldato
i was talking to someone about this a couple of weeks ago. he told me franchise costs are £120,000, then you have to find the property and set it all up yourselves - pretty expensive and risky considering how many other fast food places are in the city centre.

Soldato
I was only recently introduced to the awesomeness that is KFC and I am similarly stunned at the lack of a KFC anywhere other than Headingley. What's the deal Colonel, we've got Subways coming out of our ears, we need chicken dammit!!!!!!

There's another one (with drivethrough) in Meanwood :cool:

Man of Honour
do some research into the farming methods they use, grim

Do yourself a favour and eat chicken that is not full of crap and hasn't been produced by cynics

Associate
Reading this thread makes me think of Big Daddy Meals, which makes me salivate uncontrollably.

The burgers in these are rank far to much crap on and the last one I had made me feel ill, haven't had KFC for quite some time and I don't really miss it one city isnt going to crumble without it.

Associate
Best KFC I have tasted goes like this

Prague
UK
Singapore
Canada/US (HORRIBLE!)

And I agree, I always wondered why there wasn't one in Leeds for the years I lived there, but Nandos made up for that :)

Amazing how different it tastes in different countries.
TM

Soldato
do some research into the farming methods they use, grim

Do yourself a favour and eat chicken that is not full of crap and hasn't been produced by cynics

Some of us don't care because there's literally nothing we can do about it.
I'm sure you know exactly how each piece of food you've eat that's from a living being has been individually treated.
I bet being a cynic has everything to do with the quality of food.
:rolleyes:

Edit: I believe however, it may not be the best food to be eating but I think people over emphasise how bad it really is, without actually knowing what they are talking about and believe everything they read/see on tv.
It's not like most of us have the expertise to know what's inside the food and do these studies ourselves.

We just go by what the people with a hardon against KFC say, right? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom