KFC in Leeds Centre?

Associate
When I lived in Bristol I never ate a KFC, Miss Millie's was the de facto chicken franchise throughout the city. I haven't been to Bristol for about 5 years now so not sure if Miss Millie's is still going. Any Bristolians here know if they are still going?

Soldato
There is a KFC out near Colton as well....Dunno why there isn't one in the center. In fact i never even realised until now :)

Soldato
Some of us don't care because there's literally nothing we can do about it.

It's that kind of apathetic, defeatist attitude that propagates the way they treat animals, the way they farm and the way they produce food. This is across the board in all kinds of products.

To think or believe you have no power is to have to no power. There is something very wrong about what we (as a general consensus) eat and endorse with our purchases.

Every time you purchase something, you're essentially voting for organic, non-organic, local or foreign foods, mass-slaughter or hand-rearing.

Next time you feel hungry, why not try and make a logical, rational decision about what you're going to put into your body?

After all, eating is primarily the consumption of nutritional supplements to stay alive, so why not get the best you can?

Soldato
OP
No pizza hut or KFC, I'm gutted being here for UNI and the only fast food I like is KFC the closest one is either in headingly the white rose centre or way out in the "ghetto" and lets say I would not walk through there when it's dark. :S

Which uni, there is a kfc in headingley (my local one) or there is flames in town opposite the uni...Still no kfc in the centre though

Permabanned
Guaranteed if you opened a KFC it would sell well. There is a reason 3500 KFC's are open worldwide... that reason is its in demand.

Soldato
OP
Guaranteed if you opened a KFC it would sell well. There is a reason 3500 KFC's are open worldwide... that reason is its in demand.

Exactly. Anyone who doesnt like fried chicken or just dont like kfc, fine. But there are a few chicken shops that have much worse chicken than kfc in Leeds centre and they are always busy. Nandos is always stacked... people like chicken! fried or otherwise

Back
Top Bottom