Look what I found on Quidco (Topcashback added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'd have thought being on the cashback sites would be making them money. 1% is a small discount to pay out. I know a lot of people who will buy a product from one site over the other simply because they get cashback to add to their total, even if it works out cheaper to buy from the non cashback site lol.

Soldato
Quidco reports:
This retailer is currently experiencing technical issues and is temporarily unavailable. They hope to be back on Quidco shortly. Follow this retailer and be notified when they become available again.

Soldato
Quidco reports:
This retailer is currently experiencing technical issues and is temporarily unavailable. They hope to be back on Quidco shortly. Follow this retailer and be notified when they become available again.

Been like this for weeks OC oviously dont want to pay out anymore :(

Associate
Im about to spend £1500...never used cashback sites...
What must i do to ensure trouble free experience

1. Use a fresh build/no add on internet explorer...
2. go through the cb website to get to ocuk when making purchase....

I want the invoice made out to a company (the vat is worth more than the cb)..does this prevent use of cb sites? How do i ensure the invoice is made out to company name?

anything else i need to do..thanks

Associate
I normally use IE for cashback, just to be safe (lots of Chome addons that might break the tracking). Maybe clear the cookies/temp files first if you've used it for OCUK recently. Otherwise, log into the cashback site, use their link for OCUK, and proceed as normal. Be careful not to accidentally close the tab. Read the T&Cs beforehand. Sometimes there are limitations on items or payment methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom