Looking for a MMORPG to be immersed in.

Soldato
Started back in GW2 recently, could not remember any the details of my original account for the life of me sadly.... all those birthday gifts! I do remember buying it in store on disc at OCUK, looong time ago.

Finished all the story, a week or so away from getting first legendary and also just ticking off world map completion and playing some WvW.

Such a good game to switch off too, whack a movie on the ipad and chill.

Associate
hows EQ1 doing thhese days?
I haven't played in many many years, but I understand that it's still relatively populated as free-to-play, but some content & features are paywalled (if you don't mind the monthly sub then you get access to everything).
They now have time-locked progression servers that unlocks expansions over time.

You might also be interested in Project 1999, which is a community run server of Classic Everquest with permission from the current owners of EQ, so no fear of sudden shutdown.

Soldato
OP
No don't buy ESO+ just make alts if you need bagspace. As for DLC you can but crowns with gold to get the DLC. Only the expansions you have to pay cash for and they go on sale twice a year. You can currently get Thieves Guild DLC for free for the next week or so during the 10 year Anniversary event

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/65829
Do I need to get the expansions ? Am I missing out not getting those ?

Soldato
Do I need to get the expansions ? Am I missing out not getting those ?
i believe the consenses is no you dont and you wont for a long while. there is enough content to keep you going to the next sale if you wanted.
unless your a completionist and just have to get everything in one go FOMO and all :D

Soldato
OP
i believe the consenses is no you dont and you wont for a long while. there is enough content to keep you going to the next sale if you wanted.
unless your a completionist and just have to get everything in one go FOMO and all :D

I suppose I'll just see how I get on in that case. It's a good candidate for my Asus ROG Ally too as it'll definitely run on that.

Back
Top Bottom