• Yes V6 FE Manual - 5k paid

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Yes V6 FE Auto - 5k paid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes i4 DCT FE - 2k paid

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Still thinking about and NO deposit paid

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • 2k Deposit paid but making no decisions yet, holding out.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Associate
It is a shame the V6 seems a bit held back in the Emira, I mean a sports car with a hard rev cut at 6.7k when things are just getting good, what's that all about, but the thing with the Emira for me is it just looks so much better than many rival sports cars, I mean the Cayman or Alpine are nice enough in isolation, but they don't have the same supercar wow factor the Emira gives off, of course how things drive are important for a sports car but it's hardly a bad drive, you just feel it has not yet hit its potential.

Agreed which is why if it had been a convertible option it might not as been as pure technically but a lot more wow. And seeing as its not a wow currently then...mehr

But they are also super expensive here compared to the price you guys get I think. You get a lot of metal even now for 100-120k or the step up isn't much more.

Soldato
It is a shame the V6 seems a bit held back in the Emira, I mean a sports car with a hard rev cut at 6.7k when things are just getting good, what's that all about, but the thing with the Emira for me is it just looks so much better than many rival sports cars, I mean the Cayman or Alpine are nice enough in isolation, but they don't have the same supercar wow factor the Emira gives off, of course how things drive are important for a sports car but it's hardly a bad drive, you just feel it has not yet hit its potential.

Lotus designs are always above the price of them I think. All they way from the Esprit they look great from every angle.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair, in the 2k I drove in it, I didn't really notice any interior build quality issues at all. It was a nice place to be and seemed well put together. The power steering whined at full lock which they told me "they all do"- not really an explanation but it's hardly end of the world.

What I did notice was software issues. Apple play sometimes not working. The wiper issue of not being able to go full speed. I had the dash just disappear totally (car still ran fine). And then obviously their "fix" to all this, completely borked the car!
Just been reading this thread. Any updates on your car @SeatIbiza ?

Back
Top Bottom