Madame Web (2024 - SSU)

Soldato
Went to watch it last night with my Spiderman loving daughter and can absolutely confirm this is total and utter trash.
Under no circumstances watch this even on streaming for free.

Despite the fact that there isn't a single likeable character in the whole film, despite the fact that the actions scenes are literally cheap 90's TV show level, despite the fact that the band of girls that are in the trailer are in it for about 4 minutes and their powers are never explained and you instantly hate the lot of em and despite the fact the CGI in the movie is some of the worst I've ever seen, whats bad...... and I mean really really bad is the junior school level writing.

Honestly these writers need to go do something else because they sure as s*** can't write for toffee. The endless spew of exposition in every god damn scene is rage inducing....who in the higher ups at Sony read the script or watched the final cut and thought..."yeah, seems legit, thats how people talk to each other"...release it!

Also my daughter (who loved Morbius and both Venom movies and btw) hated it! :D:cry:

Rating 1/10.....would not and will not watch this again.

Soldato
54% audience score on RT.

Back
Top Bottom