Marvel Animation's X-Men '97

Caporegime
they are bound to do a time travel reset somehow, considering Cable showed up, but maybe he doesn't manage to save everyone no matter how many times he tries to go back. I reckon we will lose one of the main cast by the end of the season anyway.

So many cameos this week it was hard to keep up.

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else think this is a bit crap? I'm guessing not...
I didnt care for the whole clone story or trying to rehash a classic like Mojo with the most boring Xmen character ever Jubilee..

The last episode with Master Mold was good but up until then for me it's been pretty rubbish.

///edit..

I'm double down. This is crap, watched the latest episode, which Xavier teach the Shiar.. What a crock of ****

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else think this is a bit crap? I'm guessing not...
I didnt care for the whole clone story or trying to rehash a classic like Mojo with the most boring Xmen character ever Jubilee..

The last episode with Master Mold was good but up until then for me it's been pretty rubbish.

///edit..

I'm double down. This is crap, watched the latest episode, which Xavier teach the Shiar.. What a crock of ****

Yer, nostalgia isn't what it used to be. I've found this got boring pretty quickly for me too. Haven't bothered with the last couple of episodes.

Back
Top Bottom