Marvel Heroes

Associate
Hey guys,

Just been watching the official streams and must say i am really impressed.
Is there anywhere to get a Beta Key for the next beta session atall???

Soldato
Roll on tomorrow :)

What time does the beta usually open up at?

edit: nm found it

Friday, May 10 at 5PM PDT (8pm EDT, 1AM BST), running all the way through until Monday, May 13 at 10AM PDT (1PM EDT, 6PM BST).

Last edited:
Soldato
My only concern for this game is the lack of end game content if I'm honest, I like the idea of PvP but don't know how well it will work.

Last edited:
Soldato
Did you not watch the latest dev stream?

End game patch is due within about a week

Nope, I don't watch dev streams if I'm honest.

Is there a lot of end game content being added then? Is there a list? I'm locked down pretty hard at work so can't view any google results -.- Is it solo friendly or am I forced to play with others?

Last edited:
Soldato
just tried to by one of the £40 founder packs from the marvel site with paypal, filled in the details, went through to paypal entered password and clicked continue, it took me back to the marvel heroes site but was a white page.

No transaction showing up on my paypal and no confirmation emails either.

Reckon it just didnt work or should I leave it a while before I try again just incase?

Soldato
I downloaded this last night. Going to give it a go later. Look is good but I hope end game content is there and it has a large player base.

Hit 30 before, killed Dr.Doom. The game is easy as hell and there is no end game beyond some PvP. A very nice level of polish to it however so it's a damn shame.

Caporegime
OP
Hit 30 before, killed Dr.Doom. The game is easy as hell and there is no end game beyond some PvP. A very nice level of polish to it however so it's a damn shame.

A. The game is currently coded to increase xp gain, gear drop rates, and the enemies are easy-mode. This is so that beta testers can blitz through the content and test things. It will be fairly different on launch.

B. The end-game content isn't even available yet, it will be patched in the closed beta next week.

Soldato
A. The game is currently coded to increase xp gain, gear drop rates, and the enemies are easy-mode. This is so that beta testers can blitz through the content and test things. It will be fairly different on launch.

Do you have any details as to how much harder it will be come release? how much they toned it down by or whatever, as that was the only thing turning me off really was just how nothing was challenging.

Associate
I gots me a question!
Played a few of the beta weekends, really enjoyed it and looking forward to the release difficulty.
Is there going to be a Hardcore mode? Been playing hardcore Path of Exile a lot recently and am looking for the same rush that comes from the permadeath (well, in PoE it goes to default league but you get what I'm saying)

Back
Top Bottom