Millenia - Paradox new IP to rival Civilization

Caporegime
Its a shame Paradox do it really, because ultimately their games do end up being good
Paradox didn't make this they just publish it.
all the good games were by paradox own studio

Soldato
haha yeah I'm pretty much the same. With the demise of anything total war I was looking for another strat game and came across CK2 and it had me hooked. I already knew about the EU series but didn't really get stuck into them until EUIV and wow had an addiction to that.

I really should have loved CK3 and have put 50 hours into it but its a shallow shell of a game compared to what CK2 was. Looks like victoria 3 is the same?? Don't know whats going on with PDX, seems management is only concerned on how much they can milk us cash cows with pointless DLC for all their new titles.

That's what happend to me, bought Rome 2, it was garbage, went straight to PDX.

I haven't played Vicky 3, the general consensus was that it wasn't very good and it didn't really appeal to me. Same as HOI IV that didn't appeal to me, although I accept that's a good game just not for me.

They have lost their way, it's more misses than hits these days you kind of always had to wait for game to develop which wasn't ideal, but you got a great game at the end. Not the case now.

They have milked EUIV to a ridiculous degree, I refused to spend any more money on it after Dharma.

Back
Top Bottom