MiniFusion - *Sponsored* by Xtia and Bitspower

Soldato
OP
Perfectly sized GPU and block. Clean and unfussy too, love it.

Any chance you can throw the air cooler for it in with the EDPM? :cry:

If i didn’t need it for other builds coming up i bloody would haha! Might have some stuff coming up to give away at some point but will keep you informed.

Soldato
OP
Bitspower has come through with their care package. Quite lucky to get my hands on their CR802 reservoir featured at CES this year, this tiny res is perfect for SFF builds.

Will do a full unboxing later tonight :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
There's gonna be a whole bunch of photos coming throughout the week while i sort everything out. Lets start with this most anticipated CR802 reservoir that was showcased at CES2024 in January.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice arty shots as usual mate
He Even makes a box look good for #####sake
Any chance of a photo
That shows the scale of that
The photos are great as usual but it's difficult
To visualise the dimensions with just a black background

Soldato
OP
Assuming that's a DDC pump, I'd estimate it's 150x80x50mm

So a touch taller than a 140mm fan, half as wide and twice as thick.

That's actually a good estimation, it's not far off tbf.

Also, why is there a sticker on the box warning about Cancer and Reproductive harm? What the hell have Bitspower made this out of?

I believe it has to do with US distribution that these labels are necessary? The Item was shipped from their Taiwan HQ/warehouse though so im not that clued up with their laws and regulations there.

Might be similar to how the US has to have those warnings for cancer, death and other diseases on their medication adverts. While i was over at the US, the adverts start off so nice like this pill/treatment will help relieve pain and give you a better life then they finish with "Can cause liver, heart, lung cancer, skin cancer and may cause death" :cry:... like WHAT?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom