MiniFusion - *Sponsored* by Xtia and Bitspower

Soldato
OP
a nice collection. Are those frosted tubes or white tubing ?

Need to sort out my black fittings next but have a separate organiser for that :D

They're white tubing, i'm slightly concerned about the paint flaking off when i go cutting and sanding the tube ends but we'll see how well it holds up.

Soldato
OP
They're painted tubes as opposed to just white acrylic?

Want a couple of those cases though for my fittings. Got a link?

This is the one i got

Its the Pro Organiser, double pack.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I went up to see Mayhems today and i can safely say they are my new Sponsor for this and future builds. Met the guys who own and run both companies, really nice and passionate people and clearly know what they want to achieve. Everyone should get ready for the Mayhems relaunch, i got to see first hand some of the new products coming. I for one cannot wait!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Congrats on the new sponsor, but Mayhems isn't Mayhems without Mick. Will be interested to see how they continue to innovate in the field without him.

I believe Mick is still very much involved with Mayhems, he's not out of the picture completely. Dan and Fred both are very passionate and their attention to detail is what's going to make Mayhems even better. Having seen the way they operate and manufacturing today, it's going to be huge when they relaunch products old and new. Really intrigued with some of the new colours they're producing as well for the coolant range. Got my eye on one that i'm definitely going to try out.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What a great name for the green! Congrats on Mayhems becoming a sponsor, you are building up some great support, which is also down to the work you produce. Hats off to all. :cool:

Thanks Gepetto :D. It’s honestly quite surreal still having so much support from all the brands who believe in me and my work. It’s really allowing me to produce some good content for the site. Upwards and onwards!

Back
Top Bottom