Montech King Pro 95

Soldato
Looking to upgrade my case to a more modern looking case and came across the Montech King Pro 95 @ £125 it seems like great value with the included 6 rgb fans.

Currently using Fractal Meshify 2 XL which is a bit plane jane.

Soldato
OP
I'm currently deciding between this and the NZXT H6... need to watch some videos see how they compare.

Still leaning towards Montech king 95 pro myself, JayzTwoCents just reviewed it.

Associate
Tô be fair, there’s only two things they could’ve improved, but far from being issues: adopt adjustable rails instead the bracket on the top. That would solve 140mm fans having part of their area blocked (but common issue with most cases) and slightly higher porosity on front mesh panel.
The case does looks nice, and considering its price, should be a good buy. Curved TG, front mesh included (£20+ option on Evo).

Soldato
OP
Well Montech King 95 Pro arriving tomorrow along with a new Thermaltake TH360 ULTRA V2 LCD AIO.

Looking forward to putting my PC gear into this new case and sprucing it up.

Soldato
I ordered one today, with with the red non pro, got loads of Noctua Chromax fans so going to use those and go for a bit of a retro red and black non RGB build. I really don’t need another case but this looked cool, nice and clean. I wanted a red and black hyte before but wasn’t a fan of the vertical only GPU mount.

I’m also controversially going to build it with an air cooler not an AIO but I assume with 2x 140 and 3x 120 as I takes it should be fine (7800x3d Noctua NH U12A).

Soldato
OP
Mine was supposed to come today but DPD driver messed up and tried to deliver it to another address :rolleyes: hopefully tomorrow it will get delivered to me and not the local hair salon:cry:

Man of Honour
that 2400kg "pressure" test on the tempered glass totally triggers me lol
(a) it's not pressure
(b) so are the other 3 wheels on the bimmer are floating mid-air?
bloody marketing BS

:cry:

Soldato
Nice case and looks very good value with the 6 fans included.

Wish i could use a case like this, but i have very limited space and can only put the tower under my desk space. :(

Soldato
Well it finally arrived and have to say it was a breeze to transfer my components into it and i really like it.
The glass needed some cleaning after peeling off the protective film, it's like the film left some residue behind but i managed to clean it up.

How you getting on with the default fans, noisy or decent?

Back
Top Bottom